Name of the organism: Eric Michel Ministries International
Les Ministères ERIC MICHEL Ministries International is a chaplaincy, a seminary and an interdenominational association of churches call the assembly of the Independent United Methodist denomination, based in the city of Gatineau, Quebec, Canada. Founded in 2012 in the Province of Quebec, it has a majority French and English followers. We are a non-stipendiary organism.
The Incorporation was made and received on the 2014.07.12 to Industry Canada and we received our certification on the 2014.07.14 under the number 895170-5 as a Non-Profit Organisation
Name of the Ministry: Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry
RTTM is one of our ministries:
- The Chaplaincy: outreach and TEMCA: Emergency Chaplain (Law Enforcement and Public Safety Agencies)
- The Spiritual Services Ministry: religious services (worship, sacraments, pastoral, sermons, prayer warriors, blessing, etc.)
- New Hope Ministry & Missions: fellowship
- Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry: Seminary & Bible Academy (1. Bible Archaeology, 2. Christian History, 3. Religion, Philosophy and Spirituality Classes)
- Healing Ministry
- Lay Ministry: leaders and elders board, worship ministry, hushers, greaters etc.
- Finance & Stewardship Ministry
- Ordained Staff Ministry
- Social Media Ministry
- Administration Ministry Re: Pierre Luc
RTTM Sub Ministry 1: Footsteps of Jesus Seminary & Bible Academy
Footsteps Of Jesus Seminary & Bible Academy
At the RTTM Seminary and Bible Academy we strive to prepared Christ servant, who embrace Christ’s call and transform the world
through the study and application of God’s Word
We strive to develop each student to the fullest potential through challenging course work, with a select group of Christian teachers.
Students who attend RTTM will be encouraged to become a successful Christ-centered apostle FOJBA exists to train men and women
who aspire to be minister, as well as to provide further training for men and women who are already engaged in ministry. We also
provides further instruction for laypeople who desire to enhance their understanding of Scripture. Pursuing a theological education
while holding a job and caring for a family can be challenging. In order to accommodate students who are managing various
responsibilities, FOJSBA courses are offered in an online format. FOJSBA is committed to maintaining high academic standards.
Therefore, no student will be considered to have completed a program successfully who does not achieve a cumulative grade point
Superior or higher.
FOJSBA’s online campus.
Since the primary purpose of FOJSBA is to train men and women for EMMI and to provide a flexible theological program that does
not require the student to leave his job in order to complete studies.FOJSBA is committed to maintain high academic standards and
to provide the student with a quality theological education equal to or higher than that offered by accredited institutions.
FOJSBA is a sub-ministry of Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry of Eric Michel Ministries Int’l that focuses on theological education in and
outside Canada. Through FOJSBA, we seeks to provide biblical training for ministers and aspirants who have neither the time nor the
money to pursue an extended, formal theological education.
- We, at Footsteps of Jesus, offers programs which are highly flexible and are geared to empowering students in their future ministry.
- Our courses are available to everyone who meets our requirements.
- All courses require comprehensive study and self-discipline.
- We are an online institution offering distance learning to Christian students around the world.
- Our courses are relevant to the 21st Century and are an effective aid to the spiritual development to all believers.
- Our mission is to raise Spirit-anointed leaders. Our programs have the highest curriculum standards within the framework of Spirit-anointed Biblical authority.
- We prepare Christian leaders for Christian service.
- All degrees at FOJSBA are earned degrees. This is achieved by mandatory course work that must be completed.
- Our courses meet the requirements established by many private, independent, and professional associations. Credits earned at FOJSBA can be transferred to another institution at their discretion
- All degrees at FOJSBA are earned degrees. This is achieved by mandatory coursework that must be completed.
- We recognize life experience which may have been gained through years of work which is ministry related. Many people have served in ministry positions and have gained a lot of knowledge and experience in their fields, but do not have any formal certificate, diploma, or degree. Life experience credits can give some of the recognition needed for servicing at Eric Michel
Ministries International in work at the fellowship or the Chaplaincy. No diplomas or degrees can be awarded based upon life-experience
Distance learning offers students flexibility and helps them manage their time. The student uses our virtual course tool to access class
notes, communicate with the professor or other students, and contribute to discussions set up by the professor in one of our sites (class,
Forum or others. Student can learn according to their own schedule. The student can also learn by watching a video, this approach
complements the virtual campus.
Our aim is to help our students in the following ways:
- Developing a strong relationship with God
- Provide an in-depth understanding of the Bible
- Prepare them for ministry, leadership.
- Provide a clear understanding of the Bible.
- We use the best training methods
Pastoral Leadership, Christian Counseling, Biblical Studies, Ministry, Christian Education, Evangelism.
- Certificate in Ministry
- Diploma in Ministry
- Bachelor Degree in Ministry Honors
- Bachelor & Master in Theology
- Bachelor & Master Doctor in Ministry
- Bachelor & Master in Prophetic Ministry
- Bachelor & Master in Apostolic Ministry
- Bachelor & Master in Christian Counseling
- Bachelor & Master in Christian Education
- Bachelor & Bachelor & Master in Christian Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor & Master in Christian Leadership
- Master & Doctor in Christian Business Administration
- Doctor in Philosophy
- Doctor in Divinity
EMMI INTERNAL PROGRAM FOR LAY MINISTERS & DEACON
The Sacraments, The Canon Law, Philosophy,
Studying with the Rt. Rev Marie Y Arnold B.Msc.
The Research,Theology and Teaching Ministry “Footsteps of Jesus Seminary and Bible Academy”
Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry of Eric Michel Ministries International founded in 2015 our Seminary” Footsteps of Jesus” is for our future ministers in the Christian faith specializing in fully accredited graduate programs in Theology. It is an online studies programs or small classes programs, it attracts students around the world who want to be serving as minister in our EMMI family of Chaplains or New Hope Ministry and Missions. If you have a desire to learn our traditions we invites you to join us. We offer courses of education leading to ordination as a Christian Minister.
We are a legally established religious organization with the right to ordain ministers and thus qualify them as ordained ministers: to officiate at weddings, baptisms, funerals, Holy Communion, and Worship Ceremonies. Men and women who complete the course and meet all the requirements, upon their request, will be ordained in the context of worship with hand imposition in front of witnesses.
Accreditation Degrees or other qualifications from unaccredited institutions may not be accepted by civil service or other employers. Some unaccredited institutions have formal legal authorization to enrol students or issue degrees, but in some jurisdictions legal authorization to operate is not the same as education a l accreditation .Footsteps of Jesus Seminary is a distance learning, accredited theological school operated by Eric Michel Ministries International. Students are prepared for ministerial positions and other related careers in Christian Theology. EMMI which operates the Seminary FoJ/BA, is a non-profit organization.
All our courses are
“Implementing Team Impact Christian University Curriculum”
and accredited by Theological Accreditation International (TAI) or bythe World-Wide Accreditation Commission of Christian Educational Institutions. Both are non governmental accreditation, extended exclusively to private, Christian institutions upon inspection and approval of their programs, operations, and integrity. WWAC is a worldwide accreditation that honours the separation of church and state, and extends beyond national boundaries. Its standards and expectations measure compliance with Scriptural principles as applied to education. In some country accreditation of universities and seminaries is a voluntary process with accreditation granted by private, non-governmental agencies. Governmental agencies do not provide theological or ministry accreditation.
Government-recognized accreditation is not necessary for the religious vocations in which we are equipping our students and people working in ministry positions do not need a government-accredited degree.We prepare our students for work in our ministries as a minister or lay services at Eric Michel Ministries International.
We will seek to provide a sound theological standing from which our students fulfill their divine calling. Our courses meet the requirements established by many private, independent, and professional associations. Various regionally or nationally accredited Christian Universities, colleges and seminaries may accept credits and
degrees from Footsteps of Jesus Seminary.
Our programs are created for ordination course that can suit the needs of anyone who wishes to study Christianity and prepare for a variety of professional ministries. It provide extensive knowledge in the areas of Christianity theology and history, as well as some training in ministerial ethics, pastoral care and discipleship. Serving as a professional chaplain will require additional courses in Clinical Pastoral Education.
R.T.T.M. Bible Academy
The Bible Academy started in 1979 under our old name S.U.N.S. who became our Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry of Eric Michel Ministry International.
All courses are in Church Bible Study Group Style. the groups are under the responsibility of Rev. Marie Y Arnold who is a graduate Bachelor in Metaphysics from Sedona University and a ex Sunday School Teacher of Jeddore United Baptist Church, N.S. for over 25 years.
The Bible Academy studies various books in the Bible during the year.
E.M.M.I., a non-profit distance learning facility, offering courses for our members at a low price, from the Internet delivered via email.
Study at your own pace while you work, stay at home, or travel and make your own schedule.
1. Define metaphysics.
2. Classical metaphysics
3. Cosmology and cosmogony
4. Determinism and free will
5. The philosophical notions of mind and matter, objects and their properties, religion and spirituality, and space and time.
6. Philosophical notions of identity and change
7. The religious, philosophical, and science perspective of God Experience…
9. Higher Knowledge
10. Inner Peace
Requirement for theses classes in Metaphysic is to be a members of the EMMI Fellowship with out any dues, or it is 20.00$ per topic.
Be part of our bible studies, not only the articles of faith but it’s origin, who wrote it and why…
The Bible from Koine Greek τὰ βιβλία, tà biblía, “the books” is a collection of texts sacred in Judaism and Christianity. There is no single “Bible” and many Bibles with varying contents exist. Various religious traditions have produced different recensions with different selections of texts. These do largely overlap however, creating an important common core.
With estimated total sales of over 5 billion copies, the Bible is widely considered to be the best selling book of all time, has estimated annual sales of 100 million copies, and has been a major influence on literature and history, especially in the West where it was the first mass-printed book. The Gutenberg Bible was the first Bible printed using movable type.
1. View from other religions, scientists, or even atheist point of view…
2. Not limited to the book itself, but all the historic, archeology and people surrounding the Bible
We encourage you to have an open mind and be part of the discussion in our Yahoo Group with your group host the Rev Eric Michel ThD DDiv DPhil.
The Golden Rule
Our First New Computer Base Teaching “Christianity The Faith At Large”
1. The CBT provided by Research, Theology and Teaching Ministry (RTT) aim the student at the understanding of the teachings and perhaps the hope of feeling closer to God. The life and teachings of Jesus The Nazarene represent valuable life lessons.
2. This CBT Christianity: The Faith At Large looks at Jesus from a Historical perspective and from Rev. Eric Michel commentary. Christianity did not arise as a single, uniform and coherent movement, but as one marked by diversity of opinion, practice, and belief. At the beginning it was forged by conflict as the early Christians wrestled with Judaism, collided with paganism, challenged the authority of the Roman Empire, and struggled with each other. We wish that you will understand Jesus and the meaning of his message of Love.
Lesson # 1: The basic reason why we believe in God.
Lesson # 2: A look at how the Bible was written and how it came to us.
Lesson # 3: This lesson will focus in on the central figure in Christianity, Jesus
Lesson # 4: Salvation, sins and hell
Lesson # 5: What Jesus says about the church
Lesson # 6: The final lesson is the style and purpose of Christian life.
Lesson # 7: The Chaplaincy Ministry and New Hope Ministry & Missions
Bible Academy Coordinator Rev Marie Yvonne B.Msc.
Rev Marie is a mother of four beautiful children. She is dedicated to the process of self inquiry and self awakening, and loves assisting others on this journey as well.
Rev Marie practices counseling conflict resolution, and compassionate communication. She also works full time as an Administrator for the Chaplaincy, she support our members-students through this program.
Rev Marie is a B.Msc graduated at Sedona University of Metaphysic and presently working to obtain her Master in Metaphysic as well.
- Classes are for our members only, if you will like to attend in one of our classes apply for membership who is ONLY 20.00$ per year.
- Fees for classes who are give by us are all 100.00$ (Not for small group like above, then it is 20.00$)
- Fees for Chaplain Training are variable due to our partners fees and they will be posted at same time as date of classes in our agenda.
- Fees for studies which at the end you will receive a certificate varies with the matter and it will be posted in our agenda with Title of course, fees, where to attend etc.
- Fees for Online Seminary http://donate.eric-michel.org/Seminary.html
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
Preparing yourself for the exam.
Congratulations on your decision to enter this program of study. The decision you made will consolidate your understanding of God’s
word, and will prove to be an important step in confirming your divine purpose and calling in your life.
The purpose of our Christian University is to prepare the people of God to fulfil His divine purpose in their lives and change nations.
” To edify the body of Christ, to equip God’s people for the work of the ministry, to unite in faith, to grow in quality, quantity, stability
and integrity so the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.” ( Ephesians 4:11-16)
Some important points to consider as you begin this wonderful journey of learning more about the the Bible, God’s gift to us.
As you prepare for each exam and adhere to the following criteria you can expect to successfully complete the 10 Modules of the
Certificate or Diploma Program within 12 Months.
- Please remember the Exams are not designed to test memory but rather understanding of the prescribed Module material.
Hence the reason the exams are prepared in an open-book exam format.
- Allocate at least one hour per day to your study material. Most of us are generally lax and need to discipline ourselves when
studying. How much time do we waste sitting in front of the TV? Set aside time everyday towards your study material in a
disciplined way. Remember……..’ Procrastination is the thief of time.’
- Set a study goal for yourself i.e. ‘I’m going to cover 25 pages per week of this module.’ Remember 25 pages per week is merely
3 pages of study per day. How easy is that to follow and complete. Tell yourself…..’No Excuses!’
- Consistency and discipline with your study is the Key to completing your study work.
- There are about 100 pages of study with each Module. A student who covers 25 pages of study per week will be able to
complete each MODULE within One month.
- Spending an hour per day is sufficient to cover 25 pages per Module and for the student to understand the work prepared in
the study material.
- The goal of the students should be to complete One Module Exam within the month. By completing one per month, the student
will qualify for the Certificate in Ministry within 12 months.
Rev Eric M Gagnon
Eric Michel Ministries International
PO BOX 99900 YZ 002 541 RPO DE L’HÔPITAL GATINEAU QC J8T 0E2
REMEMBER – YOU CAN DO IT
TIMELINE BEFORE ORDINATION
Our goal is to train you for ministries and this is your path to reach any rank at Eric Michel Ministries International.
Two possibility of work A) The Chaplaincy Ministry or B) The New Hope Ministry and Missions.
From 0 to 1 year : Seminarian / Lay Minister
- From 1 to 2 years: Seminarian / Ordain Deacon
- From 2 to 3 years: Deacon / Ordain Minister
- Junior Chaplain on the 6th year. Performing chaplain duty, must be a legally ordained minister with at least 3 years of experience in your existing field of ministry
- Senior Chaplain on 8th year. Commanding personal. The applicant must be an ordained minister and have at least 5 years of experience in their existing field of ministry.
- Master Chaplain on 10th years. Commanding a ministry. The applicant must be an ordained minister and have at least 7 years of experience in their existing field of ministry. The Master Chaplain is often deployed in the field, working with victims, survivors, team members, and others.
- Deputy Chief: reward Commanding a remote locations
- Chief Chaplain: reward
- Commander elected as Archbishop. Commanding the chaplaincy at the highest level
BIBLE ACADEMY ON CAMPUS MINISTRIES
1. Baptism & Child Dedication
3. Seminary Chaplain
5. Campus Care Ministry
6. Communion Team
7. Conference and Events
8. Courier / eMail Team
9. Broadcast & Production Team
10. Maintenance Ministry
11. R.T.T.M. Resource Center
12. E.M.M.I. Worship
13. Student Ministry
15. Welcome Team
16. Worship Arts Support Ministry
17. Worship Band & Choir
SEMINARY CHAPLAIN CARE MINISTRIES
1. Special Needs Ministry
2. Premarital & Counseling Ministry
3. CPR/First Aid
4. Homework Club & Tutoring
5. Hospital Team
6. Meals Ministry
7. Memorial Ministry
8. New Hope Ministry and Missions Support Group Leaders
10. Small Groups
OFFICE & ADMIN
2. Archive Ministry
5. Software Engineering & Data Entry Ministry
6. Admin Volunteers
7. Library Ministry / Graphics Ministry / Photo Archive Ministry
8. Membership Admin
9. Research Team
10. Small Group Community Leaders
11. Translation Ministry
12. Finances Ministry
EMMI Grading System For All Classes
A+ = 96 to 100% Honour
A- = 81 to 95% Excellent
B = 71 to 80% Superior If you have this mark at 1st try B+ / if it is your 2nd try you will get B-
C = 61 to 70% Average you will need to redo the exam to receive a B- if your mark is 71+, if not redo the program
D = 51 to 60% Inferior you are require to redo the complete program
E = 0 to 50 % Failure this is not your vocation
RTTM Sub Ministry 2: Harvestime Bible Academy
Note: all courses at Harvestime Bible Academy are at no charge please visit our 2 sites www.bible-academy.org
and www.harvestime.org.in both sites are linked together.
RTTM Sub Ministry 3: Partnership with Vision International University
For fundamentalist or born-again Christian (Born again referring to “spiritual rebirth”, or a regeneration of the human spirit from the Holy Spirit) Online Courses for Christian Ministry Training operated by VIU and leading to ministries with tuitions. Choose from dozens of certificates in Christian Ministry. Enroll in one course at a time with affordable, 0%-interest monthly financing, also physical classes operated by EMMI locally, each program start when we have 10 students enrolled.